The College of Engineering is committed to engaging students, faculty and staff to positively impact engineering career awareness and preparation in K-12 education, especially among underrepresented students and communities.
- Bring opportunities to underserved K – 12 students so that they become aware of engineering careers and are knowledgeable about pathways to get there.
Support Broader Impacts
- Enable faculty to extend their teaching and research in a way that encourages and supports the next generation of students to become aware of, and be prepared for, engineering as a course of study and career path.
Building a Culture of Outreach
- Foster an environment for faculty, staff and students, where outreach is a normative and expected behavior.
Enlist Student Ambassadors
- Integrate outreach into the student experience to prepare graduates for careers marked by service to their communities.
For more information
- Director of K - 12 Educational Outreach