- Future Students (Undergrad)
- Undergraduate Students
- Global Option in Engineering
- Undergraduate Research
- Get Involved
- Academic Advising
- Graduate Students
- Professional Programs
- Online Programs
- Career Services
- International Programs
- The Ohio State University Airport
You are here
Denman Undergraduate Research Forum
Richard J. and Martha D. Denman Undergraduate Research Forum
The Denman Undergraduate Research Forum was created in 1996 and is a cooperative effort of The Ohio State University's Honors & Scholars Center, The Undergraduate Research Office, and The Office of Research. The forum is an opportunity to showcase outstanding student research and encourage all undergraduates to participate in research as a value-added element of their education.
The Denman Undergraduate Research Forum provides a means for undergraduate students to share their research with members and friends of the Ohio State community; recognizes the significant contributions to research by Ohio State undergraduates; and facilitates exchange between students, faculty, and the public.
Students enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at The Ohio State University are invited to participate, provided they are engaged in supervised research projects.
- Enrollment in the Honors & Scholars program is not a requirement for students who wish to participate in the forum.
- Research that has been presented in another venue is welcome.
- By submitting an abstract, the student agrees to present the research at the forum.
- To assist students in preparing their presentations, workshops will be held in advance of the forum on how to develop an effective poster. Four different workshops will be held: one that focuses on projects involving the sciences; one that focuses on projects involving Arts, Humanities and Social & Behavioral Sciences; and two general sessions that will cover information for any type of project.
- Final presentations are primarily in the form of poster presentations, but may include other forms such as multimedia, visual arts, or performance.
- All undergraduate research areas will be represented.
- Cash prizes will be given in each of the final categories.
Further information may be obtained by calling the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum at the University Honors & Scholars Center at (614) 292-1794 or e-mailing email@example.com.